Thursday, April 30, 2015

Ok, Who spilled the Ink?

Hello and welcome to the- Wait- Did someone really-?
Wow. At least it's readable when you highlight it. Then again, those directions were probably hard to read...  How am I supposed to create another awesome (Yes, it's a matter of opinion) Blog Post if someone spilled Ink all over it??? Seriously, whoever did that, NO respect.               .
Should I even post this? I mean, it's still readable but I've spent so much time rambling on about whoever spilled the ink. Really, if I post this, it's unprofessionalism. Not that I'm ever professional, but one does want to keep his standards up. The question is: Why? What's the point of spilling ink on some kid's blog post? HOW do you even spill ink on a blog post? This is ridiculous. At least- wait? This is still readable! But there's so much ink by now that it's really hard to... Unless you highlight it. Well then again, I guess It's kinda readable either way. However, it's easier (I think) if you highlight it... How am I supposed to write a post like this anyway? Nevermind- Closing it down. NO MORE INK!!!                                                                                    .                                                           .
                                                                                                                                                  .
I'll write again soon,                                                                                                                 .
-Linde-                                                                                                                                  .
              .                                                                                                                                 .
-Did the ink just change color? Let's test this... Yep. The ink definitely changes color. Even When I Try To Throw It For A Loop! Well, no more surprises. 
         .
'Bye,
-Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment